For many years, the BVAA has organised desktop exhibitions at our customers' premises.
These zero-cost, hassle-free events are designed to meet your needs, at your convenience.
Click here to download our 'Desktop Exhibitions' PDF.
- Essential updates for Procurement, Engineering 'admin' and trainee staff
- Hassle-free - BVAA will manage the whole event for you
- Zero cost - BVAA will pass on no costs
- Desktop style - desks typically 3ft x 5 ft
- Professional approach - each desk will have samples of products, display material and technically competent staff
- Usually set during lunch periods for minimum 'downtime'
- Opportunities for staff to get 'hands on' experience of products they might not otherwise see....
BVAA Desktop Exhibitions are incredibly popular with our members and the feedback we have received from hosts has been incredibly positive.
"The BVAA Desktop allowed AMECFW to engage with a number of manual and instrument valve manufacturers who presented technical and commercial innovations. The well attended events were highly informative and introduced our staff to new and emerging technologies. We are thankful for Rob and the team at the BVAA for the professionally managed events."
Fraser Maitland, AMEC Foster Wheeler
"This event provided a good opportunity for the company's younger buyers and engineers to view the products and gain an appreciation of their complexity and size - something they are only normally able to see when on a site visit"
Bill Ashby, Stone & Webster.
- Ministry of Defence (MOD)
- Foster Wheeler
- M W Kellogg
- Stone and Webster
- British Energy
- Aker Kvaerner
- Brown & Root (KBR)