Win business in Central & Eastern Europe
Taking place on 28 February 2018 at Sixways Stadium, Worcester, funded by the ERDF SME International Growth Project
Meet the experts from Slovenia, Slovakia, Romania, Hungary and the Czech Republic in 1:1 meetings to explore your export potential in these exciting markets.
Why Central and Eastern Europe?
- Uniquely positioned to access 100 million+ consumers.
- Largely untapped multi-sector potential with pro-foreign investment governments.
- OECD project average GDP growth @ 3.6% for 2018 (UK 1.2%).
- CEE countries are members of the Single European Market so barriers to trade are few and low.
- Continued EU investment provides further international opportunities.
- Strengthening institutions, developing public services, improved infrastructure.
- Flexible, educated, ambitious workforces