BVAA Member Directory
Campbell Road, Stoke on Trent, Staffs, ST4 4ER
|Tel No:||01782 844055|
|Fax No:||01782 744476|
|Parent Company:||MetalTek International, Waukesha, Wisconsin,USA|
|Other offices:||Corporate Office Waukesha, WI, USA|
|Accreditations:||ISO 9001:2000, ASME Section III / NCA3800, 10CFR50AppB / 10CFR21, Nadcap, ISO 17025|
|With 1,000’s of customers in more than 25 countries, MetalTek International is one of the world’s leading suppliers of alloy components for high temperature, wear, and corrosion environments. Unique in our ability to provide centrifugal, static, and investment castings, and fabricated assemblies from five international facilities, MetalTek pours more than 14,000 tonnes of high alloy material annually. We have the long history, financial stability, manufacturing resources, quality systems, and pedigrees to make us a preferred source of many of the world’s leading companies.
• Meighs Castings Ltd – For very high integrity cast components, including parts that do not allow weld upgrade.
• Wisconsin Centrifugal – World-renowned supplier of centrifugal products for multiple markets.
• Carondelet Foundry – Providing statically cast high alloy ferrous components for 120+ years.
• Southern Centrifugal – Fully integrated manufacturer of cast and machined non-ferrous alloys.
• Wisconsin Investcast – High quality supplier of investment castings, including some of the industry’s largest investment castings.
But even beyond our physical capabilities, MetalTek brings the people and knowhow that have made us a leader in the supply of components for fluid control. Broad industry experience helps us recognize and solve customer problems. Integrated manufacturing processes assure the product is right. Our 50 degreed engineers and 20 metallurgists help develop alloys that improve the life and performance of our customers’ products. High customer satisfaction and retention scores bring customers back time and again. That is what sets MetalTek International apart.
Why not ask what we can do for you
- Welded Fabrications
- Bearium Metals
- Carondelet Corporation
- MEIGHS Castings Ltd
- MetalTek International
- Southern Centrifugal
- Wisconsin Centrifugal
- Wisconsin Investcast