BVAA Member Directory
Bifold Fluidpower Ltd
Broadgate Business Park, Chadderton, Oldham, Greater Manchester, OL9 9XA
|Tel No:||0161 345 4777|
|Fax No:||0161 345 4780|
|Accreditations:||ATEX, IECEx, CSA(US), INMETRO, GOST, NEPSI, ISO 9001 and SIL 3.|
|Bifold Fluidpower is a leading manufacturer of pneumatic, hydraulic, electro-pneumatic, and electro-hydraulic directional control valves and accessories for the oil & gas upstream/downstream industries, subsea, and hazardous (classified) areas.
Bifold Fluidpower manufactures an extensive range of:
Valves and accessories for use with pneumatic and hydraulic valve actuators and chokes Valves.
Manifold controls and individual components such as solenoid operated valves, pneumatic filter regulators, quick exhaust valves, check valves, shuttle valves. The Axis manifold offers following benefits;
• The ‘AXIS’ manifold system has software available that calculates flow performance, Cv, and flow rates. The software optimises the selection of lowest cost components to achieve actuator opening and closing times and assures flow performance.
• Cost reduction on pneumatic valve actuator controls due to reduction and/or elimination of pipes and fittings. Reduced labour time by installer.
• Overall size of manifold assembly is compact ensuring lowest weight, smaller size back plate or enclosure where required.
•Reduces and eliminates leakage paths at joint and fitting points.
•3D modelling system design drawings and schematics available for OEM, EPC, Operator etc reducing design and engineering cost.
Solenoid valve housings are manufactured as standard in 316 stainless steel. Widest range of approvals for hazardous locations available including ATEX, IECEx, CSA(US), INMETRO, GOST, NEPSI and SIL 3. Low power available in explosion protection techniques, Exd, EExd, Exme, EExme, Exia, EExia.
Wellhead and control valves and accessories, electro-hydraulic and low pressure pneumatic logic. Valves available up 1380 bar, for use with greater than NAS 12 contamination, up to 200 Litres per minute.
Valves for low temperature Arctic service applications. Our state of the art climatic test chambers test products whilst pressurised and energised down to -70°C.
Subsea valves that are designed, tested and installed in applications including;
• direct seawater immersion,
• using seawater as the operating media,
• for use with operating media with contamination >NAS 12,
• pressures up to 572 bar,
• 3000 metre water depth,
• 180°C ambient temperature
- Ball Valves - Full Bore
- Ball Valves - One Piece
- Ball Valves - Two Piece
- Control Valves
- Fire Safe Valves
- Gauge Valves
- Manifold Valves
- Mono-flange valves
- Needle Valves
- Pneumatic filter/regulator
- Pressure Reducing Valves
- Reduced bore ball valves
- Safety Valve - Pilot Operated
- Safety Valves
- Solenoid Valves
- Sub Sea Valves
- Thermal Relief Valves
- Bifold Fluidpower
- Bifold Group
- Bifold Marshalsea
- Bifold Subsea